thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Command hooks for organizing/storage

These hooks are a great invention. They hold well yet they're removable. The ones I'm using in my scrap space are called wire hooks. (I think they are size small.)

I have one for a mini trash can and a place to hang my scissors. Best thing - I'm never losing my scissors in a mess on my desk.


I have one on the inside of each door of this little cabinet - holds my Martha Stewart large circle cutter and my ring of embossing folder samples.
.

 
I also have one on the wall at the side of my desk which hold my cricut mats. And another one next to my sewing desk that holds my self-healing rotary cutting mats and ruler.

1 comment:

Deb C said...

Genius!! I use those all over the house but never thought to use them in my studio. Duh!!! Guess what I'll be getting at Target this weekend??! Thanks for the idea.