Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Miss Saigon

A memorabilia page. Unfortunately, I don't have the tickets. At least, I couldn't find any. So frustratingly I don't know the actual date we went.
This is what the original poster looks like so I was trying to duplicate it in part - but wanted to use a background paper that had a bit of an 'oriental' feel to it. This was the closest I had in the LO below.


I cut the title logo using MTC and since I wanted it to be flat and not layered, I cut it out in both yellow and black and swapped out the appropriate colors. I cut just the 'i' in white for the circle part. I used a circle cutter for the sun and tore the bottom edge then inked it with a stipple brush.

1 comment:

Jan Gartlan said...

Clever idea especially cutting the title like that on the program. It looks great.