Kaleidoscope Creations

thecutstudio @ gmail . com

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Knock, knock mother........

If you're a fan of The Bloggess or have ever read this post and the follow up here you will get this card.
Inspiration just hit me one day after a recent conversation on a board I belong to about Beyonce, the giant metal chicken. Now I knew what I could do with some rooster stamps I was given!
My husband saw the card front while I was working on it and he was like 'a rooster with leaves?' all confused like as if they don't go together. I didn't even try to explain. Because its one of those 'you had to be there' things. Which means he would've had to have read the blog and thought it was funny. Which he hasn't, and probably wouldn't - on both counts. 'Cause he's like that.
Anyway, I still find it funny. And a nice touch to add the tracks across the inside of the card. Sometimes you just have to pat yourself on the back.


No comments: